Welcome to Grinds Ads Terms of Service
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Grinds Ads's Website and products.
Located in The Treasure Valley in Beautiful Idaho!
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Grinds Ads's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Grinds Ads and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Grinds Ads. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://grindsads.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://grindsads.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://grindsads.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://grindsads.com
Redistribute content from Grinds Ads (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Grinds Ads does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Grinds Ads, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Grinds Ads shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Grinds Ads reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Grinds Ads a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Grinds Ads; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Grinds Ads's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Web Builder Terms of Service
- No-Adult Content – We will immediately delete any website with adult content (pornography, drugs (including marijuana & alcohol (unless proper documentation is provided for cannabis dispensaries or alcohol distributors, manufacturers, and stores), solicitation of sex, and other adult content). We will not issue a refund for costs paid by the customer.
- Proprietary Rights – This Agreement grants no license to any software. Intellectual property laws protect our products. Our products belong to and are the property of our licensors. Our licensor retains all ownership rights to our web builder products. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on our content, or our products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. If you wish to use our content, you must comply with our guidelines. Our logos, videos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks, and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise outlined in this Agreement
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in our reseller program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your non-compliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the hosting portal or websites. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
- Governing Law & Disputes – This Agreement and any matters arising out of it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Clark County, Nevada. Any dispute relating to this Agreement which cannot be resolved by negotiation between the parties within 15 days of either party giving notice to the other party that a dispute has arisen shall be submitted to mediation pursuant to the Mediation Rules of our group and failing settlement of that dispute by mediation within 15 days thereafter, the dispute shall be submitted by any party for final resolution by arbitration. All steps of resolution will be handled in Clark County, Nevada.
- If notwithstanding the other terms of this Agreement, we are determined to have any liability to you or any third party, the parties agree that our aggregate liability will be limited to the total amount we have been paid as a direct referral from your organization or from the amount that a specific customer of yours has paid us in the twelve months preceding the event giving rise to a claim. To put it simply, should you or one of your customers decide to sue us, regardless of the reason, the amount you (or your customer) can collect is limited to the amount of money that you (or the customer) have paid us in the 12 months.
- You agree that all customers of yours that use our service(s) are also bound by this Agreement and have also signed a contract of your own that also has the relevant parts of this Agreement included in it as well.
- We and our affiliated companies and agents make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, or accuracy of our products, our content, the affiliate program, or any tool for any purpose. Application programming interfaces (APIs) and our tools may not be always available. To the extent permitted by law, our products and tools are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind regarding our products and the affiliate tool, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- No Reverse Engineering – Under no circumstances can you or any of your affiliates, business partners, friends, acquaintances, or anyone else attempt to reverse engineer our software, disassemble, or decompile any prototypes, software, or other tangible objects that embody our technology that is provided to the Receiving Party under this Agreement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Timeline To Cancel Web Builder Services
30 day cancelation notice